Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

smiles


If this photo of Moriah with her buddy, Jack (her BFF from Down syndrome group) doesn't make you smile, then, friends, you are missing life indeed. :)


2 comments:

Debbie said...

They made me smile even before I read your comments. Too cute!

bjhuss said...

Wow, Missy! Thanks for giving me access again to your blog! What a way you have with words. I can't believe it! My mind just doesn't do words anymore and I do so love reading yours and all your descriptions of emotions, God-feelings, etc. I guess in a way it makes me a little envious, thinking, "I wish I could think and talk and write like that!" But we've prayed for you & moriah since she came and I know the Lord is teaching and blessing thru her life! THANKS and thank you for sharing your insights! PTL! GAB