Moriah and I made this video for you, since we were unable to come and see you today (I am so sorry and so sad!). My memory card filled up and the video cut off at the end, but it's a cute one! Happy birthday tomorrow!
During our son's bone marrow transplant, we began referring to our family as "Team Winchell" to make meaningful to both of our sons the way our family would stick together, no matter the challenge. Team Winchell has grown to include their sister, who has Down syndrome. We continue, seven years post-transplant, to navigate this life of adoption, special needs, and medical crises, and to do it with our humor, spirituality, and sanity (mostly) intact.
3 comments:
her eyes are absolutely gorgeous.
Moriah, thanks for sharing your birthday message with all of us! I love your song and bubbles. You look beautiful in pink. Don't be sad that you couldn't come out to Central MA today. I understand & I'm sure Great Grammy does too. We look forward to seeing you soon. Please tell Mommy it's okay and she doesn't have to be sad. Love you! Gramma
Moriah you are such a rock star! I'm totes getting you a mic for your birthday! Love you, doll!
Post a Comment