During our son's bone marrow transplant, we began referring to our family as "Team Winchell" to make meaningful to both of our sons the way our family would stick together, no matter the challenge. Team Winchell has grown to include their sister, who has Down syndrome. We continue, seven years post-transplant, to navigate this life of adoption, special needs, and medical crises, and to do it with our humor, spirituality, and sanity (mostly) intact.
Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!
"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa
THANK YOU for taking this video and posting it! It's so hard to be so far away from you guys right now. It helps to hear your voice and Moriah's and to be able to see her. I love you both so much!
moriah--we love you. and especially love your eyes and tongue and sweet noises. praying for you all the time. I don't think anyone could look as cute as you do with that "hat" on!
Moriah is so sweet! Kai and I watched the video and he said, "That's a cute baby!" I wholeheartedly agree with my 4 year old! Still praying for you all.
3 comments:
THANK YOU for taking this video and posting it! It's so hard to be so far away from you guys right now. It helps to hear your voice and Moriah's and to be able to see her. I love you both so much!
moriah--we love you. and especially love your eyes and tongue and sweet noises. praying for you all the time. I don't think anyone could look as cute as you do with that "hat" on!
Moriah is so sweet! Kai and I watched the video and he said, "That's a cute baby!" I wholeheartedly agree with my 4 year old! Still praying for you all.
Post a Comment