Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa

Sunday, October 4, 2009

late at night

It's foggy and dark at 1:00 a.m. tonight as I sit overlooking our street, a streetlight suddenly going out and leaving the neighborhood looking desolate. Moriah can't sleep after her feeding over an hour and a half ago, and neither can I.

I am unable to write in the last few days. This hardly ever happens to me, as you can imagine (sort of like Melissa being unable to talk--it just doesn't happen, hardly ever). But the last few days have been so tiring and so stress-filled that words just won't come.

To ease the minds of family and friends, however, we are all still alive here at Team Winchell headquarters. Moriah is recovering well and we're enjoying her return to smiles and a (usually) regular cycle of sleep. However, we have been challenged by some issues this week that we cannot share publically, and beg your prayers as we take some time to be silent, to seek wisdom, and to heal.

Thanks for your understanding, friends.

1 comment:

Tracy Novick said...

We love you! We're praying for you! I hope you get out to enjoy some of the fall sunshine.