Hey guys!
This is Orilus and Jackson. This summer we've been doing a lot of things. We got a new car. And a new house. We've been doing basketball camp. We found a mini motorcycle at our new house and a Game Cube. And we will fix it up and ride it. Maybe. If it works. We painted our new bedroom orange and blue. We each picked our own color. I (Orilus) picked blue and I (Jackson) picked the orange.
Our two parakeets are doing fine. Their names are Flash and Thunder. Kobe, our new dog, is getting really big. He's been biting a lot because he's getting new teeth.
We are moving this Saturday in 4 days. Almost all the house is packed. Cuz there's nothing on the walls, nothing on the shelves and there are plenty of boxes.
Dad's been at Henry Ave all day. Every day he goes there and he stays there all day and works. Mom and Dad have been doing good.
Last night we had a big party. We invited our neighbors for a party to cook cookies and play video games and eat the cookies. We had 6 friends over.
We entered a contest to win a free trip to Disney World.
I'm (Jackson) done with my two summer reading books. I still have to read one more book. I read The Secret of the Indian and Holes. Now I need to read Because of Winn Dixie. Then I'll be done with my summer reading. I (Orilus) read In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson. Then I read The Borrowers and I'm still not finished. But I'm almost finished. Then I have one more to read.
Have a great summer.
from Orilus and Jackson
3 comments:
Hi nephews!
I'm so glad to read your version of your summer! So many amazing things have happened already this summer, huh? I can't wait to come and see your new house and especially your orange and blue room. I hope Flash and Thunder love the new house as much as you guys do!
Keep up the reading (Jackson, did you LOVE "Holes"? I love that book!) and soon school will be here!
Love you both!
Aunt Becky
HI Boys!
I know you are all moved now and I love the picture of your new room!! Looks great - good job on the painting everyone.
Keep up the reading and taking such good care of Kobe, Flash and Thunder.
Hope you love the new house and meet good friends there. Always know I pray for you every day!
Love
Gramma Debbie
Orilus and Jackson!
I enjoy reading your blog and especially an entry from you guys! Thanks for letting Sophie and I hang out with you guys this summer. I have lots of great memories and can't wait for more adventures.
Show me your mini motorcycle next time I see you! Did you get it running?
-Gie.
Post a Comment