Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

new milestones

Moriah started scooting yesterday! She's now mobile in ways other than rolling and pivoting. Watch out!

And she also started using 2 new signs this week..."all done," and "milk."

Seems like since her first birthday she is really changing so quickly!

6 comments:

Tracy Novick said...

YAY!

Debbie said...

You go Moriah! I knew you could learn new things and blow the sox of your therapists. Yea for you!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!! Watch out, Mommy - she'll be the one teaching you new things!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait to see Moriah's new sweet scooting skills!

Bren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bren said...

I am always enjoy reading your blogs. I am glad Moriah knows 2 signs. I have taught parents with Downs Syndrome kids signs. Glad your mom knew signs. And she can help more with signs for Moriah. Maybe sign for Mommy, Daddy and Grandma.

All the best
Bren (your mom's friend)