During our son's bone marrow transplant, we began referring to our family as "Team Winchell" to make meaningful to both of our sons the way our family would stick together, no matter the challenge. Team Winchell has grown to include their sister, who has Down syndrome. We continue, seven years post-transplant, to navigate this life of adoption, special needs, and medical crises, and to do it with our humor, spirituality, and sanity (mostly) intact.
Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!
"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa
Oh my gosh, Missy! My smile is huge right now after seeing her on this video! I watched it twice. She is SO beautiful and amazing with all her talking! I'm still smiling. :) I can't believe how much she's grown and changed!! Thanks for posting the video!
5 comments:
Love you Moriah - Merry Christmas to you little one!
Gramma
Oh my gosh, Missy! My smile is huge right now after seeing her on this video! I watched it twice. She is SO beautiful and amazing with all her talking! I'm still smiling. :) I can't believe how much she's grown and changed!! Thanks for posting the video!
what a sweetie you are Moriah! hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! lots of love from Brownetowne!
what a happy girl! love her little sweet noises!
Look at our little fashionita! Na'Im says "More-iiaaah-dooo!" again!
Post a Comment