During our son's bone marrow transplant, we began referring to our family as "Team Winchell" to make meaningful to both of our sons the way our family would stick together, no matter the challenge. Team Winchell has grown to include their sister, who has Down syndrome. We continue, seven years post-transplant, to navigate this life of adoption, special needs, and medical crises, and to do it with our humor, spirituality, and sanity (mostly) intact.
Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!
"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa
Sunday, August 23, 2009
video of Moriah
Took this video of Moriah this evening--wait for the smile. :) Enjoy!
Awwww!!!! She's so amazing...what a celebrity already! I made Na'Im sit on my lap to watch this video and he was waving to her the whole time and smiling and blowing kisses. He can't wait to come up soon and meet his cousin! He says "More-iah! Hiya!! Bye! Mwah!"
3 comments:
Awwww!!!! She's so amazing...what a celebrity already! I made Na'Im sit on my lap to watch this video and he was waving to her the whole time and smiling and blowing kisses. He can't wait to come up soon and meet his cousin! He says "More-iah! Hiya!! Bye! Mwah!"
I miss her!
Sooo cute! I watched it over and over and over and over. Sent it to friends too. I love being a Gramma.
Bex, love Na'Im's comments too, so cute that you got him to watch it.
love to all!
precious. just could sit and watch this over and over.
Post a Comment