Dear Family and Friends,
This week is a really important week for Team Winchell. On Wednesday, we are closing on the sale of our current home; on Thursday, we are closing on the purchase of a multi-family closer to downtown Lynn. We're so excited, as our two-year dream of an intentional living community is coming true!
We are definitely looking for help in the next couple weeks, and are humbly putting out word to all who might be able to give us a hand. We need a few things:
* Help on our moving day--Saturday, August 9th. If you are around for all or part of that day and can help to pack and unpack our truck, we would so appreciate it.
* Help with painting and construction projects on our new home beginning next weekend and continuing until Friday, August 8th. During the two weeks after closing and before moving, we'd like to re-paint a few rooms and build a couple closets. If you have skills in either of these areas, Jason would particularly appreciate your help. I'm in class full-time for two more weeks, so I'm not as available as I wish I could be, so if you have a day, an afternoon, a couple hours...he'd be particularly grateful.
If you are interested in helping, you can email us and let us know when. We are needing to rely on the strength of others during this busy, but exciting, time in our lives, and we are grateful for you.
Blessings,
Melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment