Our family spent hours in and around Lynn Woods...snowshoeing (doesn't Jackson look a little surprised by the experience? I think he was! Meanwhile, Orilus was running on snowshoes!) and sledding (Jackson, as usual, screaming his high-pitched bloodcurdling scream which he does even when he is NOT scared, and Orilus looking more timid by his descent to the bottom of a large hill, which left him spilled out of his sled).
During our son's bone marrow transplant, we began referring to our family as "Team Winchell" to make meaningful to both of our sons the way our family would stick together, no matter the challenge. Team Winchell has grown to include their sister, who has Down syndrome. We continue, seven years post-transplant, to navigate this life of adoption, special needs, and medical crises, and to do it with our humor, spirituality, and sanity (mostly) intact.
Welcome to the Team Winchell blog!
"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small." --Mother Teresa
Monday, December 17, 2007
photos from last Friday's snow day!
Friday's snow day!
Our family spent hours in and around Lynn Woods...snowshoeing (doesn't Jackson look a little surprised by the experience? I think he was! Meanwhile, Orilus was running on snowshoes!) and sledding (Jackson, as usual, screaming his high-pitched bloodcurdling scream which he does even when he is NOT scared, and Orilus looking more timid by his descent to the bottom of a large hill, which left him spilled out of his sled).


Our family spent hours in and around Lynn Woods...snowshoeing (doesn't Jackson look a little surprised by the experience? I think he was! Meanwhile, Orilus was running on snowshoes!) and sledding (Jackson, as usual, screaming his high-pitched bloodcurdling scream which he does even when he is NOT scared, and Orilus looking more timid by his descent to the bottom of a large hill, which left him spilled out of his sled).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe you guys have that much snow...and Camden has ZERO! Looks like you had fun in Lynn Woods!!
I like the pictures.And I have a Christmas present for you in the mail, Aunt Missy!
Love,
Aisling
Post a Comment